Mission and objectives
Initiating, supporting and executing education and research within the area of risk management at Lund University.
More specifically, LUCRAM has the following six strategic objectives:
- To contribute to the long-term competence build-up in risk management research and education.
- To organise common lectures, seminars and other mutually beneficial activities.
- To be a contact forum between the university departments and external organisations by conducting seminars, workshops and other communication activities.
- To stimulate inter-departmental research projects and encourage external research funding.
- To disseminate research results and participate in the scientific dialogue with actors in the society.
- To promote the development of an international network of contacts.
Fulfilling the objectives will ensure that LUCRAM serves as a resource centre for university risk management research and facilitates inter-departmental, innovative and forward-thinking research projects.